Wood has always been my go-to medium for art, building, and custom projects. You could say I’ve always had wood on the brain—which is exactly how Wood Brain got its name. From creative builds and functional spaces to artistic statement pieces, I love turning ideas into reality. My work spans everything from custom planters and epoxy art to home renovations, and one-of-a-kind projects that blend craftsmanship with creativity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This post is sponsored by the Home Depot . Spring is in full swing, which means its time to give our landscape some real TLC. The Home Depot...
-
Hey friends! In this video, I’m building a custom shed off the back of our garage to safely and neatly store my husband Eric’s surfboard col...
-
Today I’m sharing with you how I made a wooden arch backdrop for a friends wedding, using a jigsaw, miter saw, circular saw, and a scroll sa...
-
Today I’m showing you how I made a life size epoxy skull with a life size walnut wood brain to fit inside. I started by making mini skulls f...
-
I partnered with The Home Depot to give my front and backyard a refresh with Vigoro products. Vigoro is a total care solutio...








No comments:
Post a Comment